StratX is your one trusted source for both new and used Cisco equipment for your network infrastructure. In today's challenging economic environment, smart IT organizations utilize both new and used Cisco equipment strategically to get the most out of their networks. Whether used Cisco equipment is employed to lower the cost of the network infrastructure, to add capacity to existing legacy networks, to develop network sparing and disaster recovery capabilities, or for unforeseen emergency needs, the one thing you want most when buying used Cisco equipment is peace of mind. As a Cisco certified reseller offering Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment, peace of mind is exactly what you get when buying used Cisco from us. Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment is a trusted and price competitive alternative when new Cisco equipment is not an option. Fully refurbished to Cisco factory specifications, Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment is backed by the same warranty, maintenance, and support options as the equivalent new product.
Key highlights of Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment
- Extensive inventory of over 4,000 current and end-of-sale SKU's; across all technologies
- Equipment you can trust - all used Cisco equipment have been refurbished, upgraded, tested, and inspected to meet Cisco specifications; all equipment meets or exceeds engineering, safety and environmental standards (UL, FCC, EMC/EMI, ETSI, MVDT, NEBS)
- Secure products - Cisco certified means no outdated, counterfeit, stolen or improperly refurbished units to add risk to your network infrastructure
- Fully licensed - comes with software license already included; no need to purchase a software license separately as is necessary with other used Cisco equipment
- Fully backed by Cisco - same-as-new warranty and SMARTnet support options offer 24 hours a day, 365 days a year software and hardware support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Fast shipment - In-stock inventory usually ships within 24 hours
- Priced competitively with no hidden costs - 25% to 75% of original new list prices to fit within your budget
- Financing programs are available through Cisco Capital™ to further increase budget flexibility
You choose new Cisco products for their high performance, quality, support and value. When it comes to remanufactured Cisco equipment - why choose anything that isn't Cisco Certified? Cisco Refresh products are remanufactured to a standard that only Cisco can achieve. Each unit undergoes a rigorous and comprehensive ISO 9001/14001 certified remanufacturing and testing process. The end result is peace of mind knowing you are getting genuine Cisco performance, quality, support and value.
- Constrained budget
- When budget is limited, Cisco Refresh provides the maximum flexibility in procuring the technology you need. With prices starting at 65% off original equipment prices, Cisco Refresh products provide a cost-effective solution as individual product needs, or can be combined with new Cisco products in a larger solution to reduce the overall cost and meet even the most challenging procurement requirements.
- Product availability
- We maintain a large inventory of older and end-of-sale models needed to maintain installed network configurations or to optimize IT resources between planned migrations or upgrades. Our inventory of current models provides a solution if new product availability cannot accommodate your delivery requirements. In-stock products can generally ship within 24 hours.
- Compliance with corporate “green” requirements
- Remanufactured equipment provides a tangible green solution to help customers address corporate “green” initiatives. A remanufactured unit use less energy to “remanufacture”, helps to extend the useful life of Cisco products, and reduces the amount of electronic equipment ending up in landfills.
Call or email us today to buy or to learn more about how we can meet your most challenging network infrastructure needs with the industry's only Cisco approved used Cisco equipment solution.